The Department of Environmental Studies at the Masaryk University is inviting scientists to apply for one 2 years post-doctoral position in the field of ecological economics.
Description of research focus:
- Input-output modelling, ecological macroeconomics, participatory modelling and decision-making, network analysis or
- Political ecology with an interest in biophysical nexus research or
- Sustainable food systems
The successful candidate should be a researcher who has:
- Received a PhD or its equivalent within the last 7 years
- Worked at least two whole years in the last three outside the territory of the Czech Republic
- An excellent publishing record
- Experience with research projects (an advantage)
Deadline for applications: 28 January 2018
More information about the job can be found here.
For enquiries, please contact: postdoc [at] fss.muni.cz